March 30, 2009

So Far Behind!


I am so far behind in blogging, I'm not really sure where to begin!
To start, I will just say we are all doing well....just busy busy busy!
Wrestling season is long over, as is David (and Mike's!) Football season. Scouts is ongoing- David and Mike camped 2 weeks ago and "Summer camp" is coming up during Spring Break. Mike and Matt are staff and David is attending as a scout.

Matt has recently been certified as a Lifeguard and is applying for a summer job at the pools (and I cringe to think of my fair headed child out there baking in the Okinawa sun!). He is currently doing Track at school- discus, shot put, long jump, 1/2 mile and (his words) "the fat man's relay".

David is busy with the paper route, scouts and skateboarding. He's sad that Football is over. Not sure what sport he will do next- for now he is working out with Mike and skateboarding.

Mike is setting in as Division Officer of the APU- Ambulatory Care Unit. He has very nice 4th floor office complete with windows and his own bathroom (with shower!). I've been filling the office up with plants and photos.

I have been occupied with my photography- wrestling and football. Taking pictures for the Okinawa Youth Football League has definitely taken a chunk of my time. Lots of fun though, and I raised a bunch of money for the league (well over $1200).
I am working hard at wrapping up the football photos- maybe by next week I can start catching up on blogging (well, maybe after the taxes are done...)

Some recent activities I need to have separate posts for:
Mike and I went on the "Tunnel Rats" tour. (This was awesome!)
Scout camping at Torii Station
Ty and I on a Thursday wandering
Matt Wrestling Far East
David's school project
Matt and Track

No comments:

Post a Comment